Tuesday, May 1, 2012

As Promised....a Manatee

Squirmy has been very popular.  We were honored with a visit from Mr. and Dr. E two weeks ago.  Especially honored because Dr. E is in residency and only gets one week off this year - and they visited here!  Like I said, Squirmy is popular.  Mr. E was R's college roommate and we loved having the E's here - R and Mr. E got to catch up and I love hanging out with Dr. E.  We live 12 hours apart but when we get to see them it feels like we hang out every weekend.

Here are some of my favorite pictures, some taken by Mr. E, from their visit.

Hanging out with a lawyer and a doctor

Local wildlife sanctuary 

Mr. and Dr. E with Squirms

Turtles!

I promised a manatee viewing - we saw one.

Squirmy and a squirmy face

And a smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment