Last Saturday we traveled to Alabama and stopped in the loveliest village on the plains. We spent an hour out of the truck, playing in the grass and meeting old friends.
 |
| Samford Hall....or as we now call it, Mary Poppin's Castle |
I thoroughly enjoyed the scenery, a chocolate chip cookie dough malt from Toomer's Drugs, walking around the campus where R and I met, and Squirm's reaction to hearing the clock (Mary Poppin's clock) chime.
 |
| Trees! |
Hanging out on the lawn made me think of AnniePant's graduation day, clocking into work at the Library, and watching the Christmas tree lighting.
 |
| Say "War Eagle" |
And it was the Great's first visit!!
 |
| Please don't make me get back in the car seat. |
The Great is officially crawling now, and officially pulling himself up to standing position. When I try to place him on the floor in a sitting position he refuses to bend and just stands while holding onto my fingers. We are suspicious that he is unsatisfied with crawling and wants to run as soon as possible.
 |
| It's fun to visit campus as a family. And, I didn't have to go into a computer lab! |
We take a lot of pictures these days of Squirms running. Perhaps this is why the Great thinks running is the best mode of transportation. Later this week I'll try to post more of her running while on our trip.
 |
"running....running"
|
No comments:
Post a Comment