Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend.

From her first Easter Egg Hunt:
(basket courtesy of R rushing home and back to the church because I forgot to bring her basket with us....to an Easter egg hunt. he made it back 15 seconds before the start.)

Thanks Gran and Grandpa for my seersucker dress!

Eggs! (one of these made it to the basket)

A shiny coin! (once she had the coin, she ignored the other eggs and just ate leaves)

 From Sunday, Easter, afternoon:

A real egg! Thanks AWR.
Bothering our lunch guests.

Can I eat this grass?

Happy Easter!

A bunny!

My basket.

Another hunt.

She's been watching Shelby Ann stalk lizards.

Victory.

MMD brought me fun bunny ears. Actually, I stole the ears from MMD.

Aren't I adorable? And look like a lamb with my bunny ears.
Also. Since it was Easter. I should mention we studied Matthew 28: 1-10 on Sunday. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment