My parents and youngest sister flew down last Friday to see us....I mean, to see Squirms.
They were troopers and helped clean our floors, take down the Christmas tree, and were okay without home cooked meals.
We went for a walk on the beach.
| I can't remember why they are laughing? I wasn't dancing. |
| The water was a beautiful blue. |
Dad tried to take our picture. He also suggested we watch Psycho. I'm glad I've now seen that classic film; but it was much scarier than I thought it would be. At least there were four others watching it with me.
| Squirms wanted to eat the grass. |
Lots of stories were read about animals, saying goodnight to the moon, and Peter Rabbit.
| She does love the touch and feel books. |
We had Earl Grey in the afternoon.
| Love my tea cups and saucers! |
And L took naps.
She had a good excuse - Squirms was up all night due to her ear ache and playing with her grandpa; and L was trying to sleep on the couch next to Squirm's room. Thankfully, I slept great because her grandpa didn't mind playing with blocks from one to three am.
| And I took pictures. |
I'm sad that the Squirms and I are without L today (she stayed until yesterday); but I've given Squirms extra hugs and kisses since I have her all to myself! We've also had one raspberry blowing competition.
L completed the keepsake box for Squirms that had been on my to-do-list since August. She also burned calories laughing at me while I attempted a Julianne Hough dance work out (probably more calories than I burned while trying to follow Julianne. I tried to explain that my hips are two times as big as Julianne so a hip roll takes me twice as long).
Which reminds me: Never, never ever, sample a Red Velvet Cake Cream Cheese Roll.
Which reminds me: Never, never ever, try on a Michael Kors shoe that is not on sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment