Saturday, September 29, 2012

Offense is Boring

Today I stepped out of my comfort zone (my living room) and went with a group of fun ladies (hanging out with more than two other girls at the same time is WAY out of my comfort zone) to Orlando. It was a "mom" outing for women from our church. We went to a salon school for pampering, and the Cheesecake Factory for, well, more pampering. On the way our leader with the beautiful voice read us verses about needing refreshment so we didn't feel guilty. I can now recommend the OPI color Russian Navy and am happy to know the ladies who went today a bit better.

The Squirms and R spent the day together. They had fun with the dogs; and while I was told the garage has a new project in it, the kitchen table did not have a soldering iron on it so I was very pleased.

Tonight I'm back in the comfort zone, wearing oversized pajamas and watching college football - my definition of a great fall Saturday. I've eaten more of my slice of delicious cheesecake, and decided to write a post because the only game we can get on non-cable channels is Texas v Oklahoma State. And they are both scoring way too much for this game to be interesting. I need to see tackling....blitzes.... outstanding plays by linebackers. At this point I'd settle for a lay-the-receiver-out (but safely of course to be politically correct) tackle by the safety.

Happy Saturday.
I'm sorry H - no new photos today.
I like Erin Andrews.

1 comment: