Thursday, May 21, 2015

Two Days in a Row!

Our last two weeks in Central Florida were a whirlwind. We didn't get to see everyone that we wanted to before we moved; but we were blessed by quite a few visitors, including the family that first welcomed us - as Auburn grads and Christians - almost nine years ago. Almost nine years. Yes, I suppose it would have been difficult to fit reminiscing and packing into just two weeks. I mainly chose packing, because I don't really like goodbyes. Or tears. Or saying nice things to people in person.

The Squirms and "Her Boys".

Watching Frozen (at the request of the boys).

Now. I did cry, openly, on Squirm's last day at her preschool. Her school, director, teacher, and other staff are what I miss most about Central Florida. They loved our children as their own.

Last Day of Preschool for Squirms.

Best teacher ever. Ever.

We took several family photos before driving to Alabama. We've had loyal Tanner (who thinks he is human) since we moved into our house. For some reason, Shelby Ann didn't seem to want to be in the family photo.



The best one?
So many of our friends came to help load the container! And our parents and C&RPIII came to help paint, finish packing, load, and clean! I discovered my dad could be a professional painter; and my mother-in-law had our house cleaner than when we moved in (and definitely cleaner than when we lived there!).


First house together. Where we brought our sweet babies home.


No comments:

Post a Comment