1. L is visiting us this week. She has taken Squirms shopping for a barbie, built a fort, and bought Smarties at our local British shoppe.
2. My parents visited right after Christmas, flying down late Christmas night. They got to play with all the new toys: they were each assigned a favorite dinosaur, watched the Great break it down to The Wheels on the Bus, received check-ups from Doc Squirms, and learned about Princess Sophia.
| Look Gran! It's an airplane! |
| He loves to play catch....or a baby-version of catch. |
| Our Sunny Christmas |
3. My mom got me a crock pot for Christmas and I tried it out today. The crock pot roasted a whole chicken while we went to the Great's 15 month check up, met R for lunch, stopped by the British Shoppe for candy and biscuits, and I went to the dentist. And, it tasted quiet good.
4. On Christmas Eve some dear friends came over for brunch and R told them a story about my shock at seeing a U.S. Postal Service mail truck when we first moved here. Apparently I told him that I thought those tiny trucks were only in movies. Our friends, also from different areas of Alabama could relate - they also grew up thinking all mail carriers just used their personal cars and put a bumper sticker on the back.
5. The Great's 15 month check up went well: his growth charts look good, his vocabulary is average, and his lungs sound good.
6. Crawford's Bourbon Creams are a sturdy biscuit. L is enjoying her Smarties and making fun of how many biscuits I'm eating.
7. We took a family trip to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor's Complex during R's holiday time off from work. Squirms had a lot of fun running around the Rocket Garden; and kept whispering "wow" during the Atlantis Experience movie. The Great really liked checking out all the capsules.
8. L is trying to watch the latest season of Doctor Who while she is here.
9. Oh. Yes. Last week I went to the dentist because of some tooth pain. Then I was sent to an endodontist.
For a root canal - or partial one to help ease the pain to be completed at a later date. It was not my best day.
10. The Squirms found some stickers the other day.

No comments:
Post a Comment