-Bobbi Brown liquid gel eye liner (it actually stays put....in an environment that normally has a 94% humidity level)
-San Pellegrino mineral water (last month was the first time I tasted mineral water - new obsession)
-MoroccanOil hair treatment (R always compliments my hair after I use this)
-Blueberries and Blueberry Crunch (our dads have been making me extra homesick by talking about how many gallons of blueberries they've been picking from their respective back yards. I'm planning on making my dad's Blueberry Crunch recipe today....from blueberries I bought at Sam's)
-My Violin teacher (she's just awesome)
But I took these pictures last week and wanted to share them now that R's latest home project is complete. R used old speakers, and other assorted parts that he, as a electronic-parts-hoarder, had around the house to give us the ability to stream sound from our phones, ipad, and computer through these speakers.
| She put down Mary Poppins to help. |
| Learning with dad. |
| Soldering Iron, Mary Poppins Barbie, Space Center cup, tackle box, and a pineapple. In one picture. |
First, I'll find dad's recipe and go make a mess in the kitchen. Perhaps while listening to NeedtoBreathe....
No comments:
Post a Comment