Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ten Things

I've learned from Squirms.

1. Dancing makes your day better.

2. Drinking water when you're consistently without sleep leaves you feeling better than drinking coffee.

3. Trees are worth staring at.

4. Music is fun to listen to while you clean the kitchen. Dancing also helps.

5. Avocados are delicious.

6. Naps make babies, and moms, happy. And dads. And aunts.

7. Lotion is good for your skin.

8. Some people look good in hats. Like Squirms.

9. Writing notes to others is a nice way to spend an afternoon.

10. God's ways are higher than my ways. His thoughts, higher than my thoughts. (Isaiah also mentions something about this. 55:9.)

I've learned from R.

1. It's okay to be a girl. I can watch football games, or I can watch a romantic comedy with Miley Cyrus.

2. My hair looks better long.

3. Music is a better alternative to having the TV on in the background.

4. It's sexy when a man knows how to dance.
I mean, actually dance, like the waltz and swing dancing. Sorry, H, L, and C for using the word sexy.

5. Puzzles are fun.

6. How to properly carry a canoe.
Although, technically, my arms are so weak I can't hold our canoe over my head. I almost ended up with a concussion. Maybe I should be lifting weights right now instead of writing this.

7. An apron is useful.

8. Men smell better without cologne.

9. Star Trek episodes aren't completely horrible.

10. Unconditional love exists.

I've learned from our sisters.

1. I should wear real clothes on a daily basis. Stretch pants and XXL t-shirts do not count as a wardrobe.

2. Painting your nails can be fun.

3. I should be less critical about things that do not matter.

4. My phone case makes me look like a "redneck". 
While that is true, I do kind of like it. And, I am from rural Alabama....

5. How to position your arms in a photo to minimize how flabby they look.

6. Jumping pictures are the best.

7. I can eat a salad.

8. Skinny jeans are okay to wear, even if you're curvy.

9. A girl should own a pair of wedges.

10. Being younger doesn't mean they aren't more spiritually mature than you.



No comments:

Post a Comment